Tokyo

I went to Tokyo with my frinds on December 18, 2021. It was very fun. Now, I will talk about the trip. 

In first day, we went to Ikebukuro in order to visit Animate in Ikebukuro. Animate is the store which sell a lot of animation goods. There is Animate in Hiroshima, but one in Ikebukuro is much larger than one in Hiroshima. That's why going to Animate in Ikebukuro was my dream. I spent a lot of money. 

In second day, I ate a strange udon. (The picture shows.) It is coverd with cleam. I was unwilling to eat, but it was very delicious. I think that it is worth eating it in Tokyo.

These days, corona virus prepend us from going on a trip, so this trip was very rare and fun. I want to do again with my friends. I hope that corona virus disappear. 

 

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Winter Vacation

Podcast

Introducing Myself