Hiroshima

    Today, I am from Hiroshima, so I will talk about places that you should go to in Hiroshima. There are a lot of good places, so Please go there if you are interested in this.

    First, Miyajima is very good. Miyajima is a world heritage place. It has a beautiful torii. This torii is built on the sea by Kiyomori Taira, one of the greatest shoguns. Please take a photo at high tide. It will be very beautiful. In addition, Miyajima has delicious food, especially agemomiji. Agemomiji is sweets that momiji manjuu is fried. It is worth eating it !

    Second, Peace Memorial Museum is an important place. It exhibits a lot of relics when the atomic bomb was dropped. It makes me feel sad and think about what peace is again. You should go there and know what victims suffered from. These days, Peace Memorial Museum is renewed, so someone who has been there should go to it again.

コメント

  1. I have never been to Miyajima, but I know Miyajima is a wonderful tourist destination. It is known that Miyajima has a beautiful torii. If I have time, I want to visit the place and take pictures. But I don`t know agemomiji, so I`m interested in Agemomiji. If I have a chance, I will definitely try it. Also, please introduce other delicious foods.

    返信削除
  2. Is there a aquarium? I want to go to aquarium in Miyazima!

    返信削除
  3. Sounds good! I hardly know about Hiroshima, so I want to travel Hiroshima sometimes.

    返信削除
  4. I'm from Hiroshima too. I've been to Miyajima only once, so I want to visit again someday. I think people from outside the prefecture must visit Peace Memorial Museum at least once.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Winter Vacation

Podcast

Introducing Myself