Introducing Myself

  Hi, I am Kanako Uejo. I am from and live in Hiroshima City. I major in mechanical engineering. There are a few girls in my class, so I don't have a lot friends. Please get along with me. 
 I like to  listen to music, especially Sakurazaka46's songs. It is a famous girls group. My favorite member is Mizuho Habu. She is very cute and beautiful.Their songs are also nice. They often encourage me. 
 I also like playing volleyball. I have played it since I was a elementary school, so I want to do in Hiroshima University.
 Thank you for reading, and let's work hard together!

コメント

  1. Hi Kanako... This is a nice start to your blog.

    Indeed, as a female in the field of engineering, I think you can be a leader!

    Try write A LOT in your blog this year about things that you like! If you do, your English writing skills will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除
  2. You wrote nothing this week? 😞

    返信削除
  3. I've only played volleyball in PE, but I love the manga Hailyu!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Winter Vacation

Podcast