Religion

  My high school believed charistianity, so all students had worship everymorning. During this, we sang a lot of hymns and read the holy sentences. In addition, christmas party was held once a year. It was very important experience for me, because I hadn't know charistianity well before. Now, I will introduce my favorite holy sentence.

   ”Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances.

  This is The First Epistle to the Thessalonians in the New Testament. It means that our life is not natural, so we have to appriciate everythings. It is very beautibul sentense. There are a lot of great sentences in bible. Please try to read it! 



コメント

  1. I was in a school related to Christianity too!! That's a wonderful experience to me. It is a nice sentence!! I like this phrase " Ask and it will be given to you." Anyway, have you experienced singing Christian songs in Christian class?? I like this class...

    返信削除
  2. I was in a nursery school whose childcare is based on the spirit of Christianity. I said my prayers every day too. My best memory is the Christmas Worship. I did Christmas Pageant and I still remember the song I sang then.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Winter Vacation

Podcast

Introducing Myself