Hawaii

I went to Hawaii when I wsa a junior high school. This travel is one of the most important my memorials. I enjoyed everything, but I can't forget an experience. It is banana boat. It is very famous and a lot people mey experience it. However, banana boat in Hawaii is the best, bacause you can find a lot of sea creatures. Actually, I found a big sea turtle. I had not seen wild it before, so I was very excited. Banana boat not only entertain you but also enable you to be impressed by beautiful sea secretry. If you go to Hawaii, please try it!



コメント

  1. I haven't been to Hawaii, but I experienced banana boat in Okinawa when I was in junior high school. I was moved by the beauty of sea there, but I want to go to Hawaii someday because I think I can see more beautiful sea there.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Winter Vacation

Podcast

Introducing Myself