Himeji castel

My grandparents live in Himeji,so I have been to Himeji castel a lot of times. Himeji castel is known as a world heritage, but I don't think that a lot of people know about it deeply. Now, I will introduce Himeji castel's good points.

First,  Himeji castel was built by very famous samurai lord. His name is Kannbei Kuruda. He helped  Hideyoshi Toyotomi to think the way of winning wars. In 2014, a main character in NHK Taiga historical drama was him, because he was very wise and great.

Second, Himeji castel is not only beautiful but also suitable for buttle. When you enter in Himeji castel actually, you will find a lot of devices to protect the castel. For example, there are a lot of places to hit guns. 

Himeji castel has more good points. However, you can't find them unless you visit there actually. Please do to Himaji castel once!



コメント

  1. It looks very beautiful! I like castles in both Japan and the world, so I want to visit castles as many as possible.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Winter Vacation

Podcast

Introducing Myself