Winter Vacation

In winter vacation, I went to my grandparents' house. I have not met my grandparents for a long time, so I was very happy!

In their house, I met my cousin for the first time in a long time and spent a lot of time playing a computer game with them. I was the oldest of all, but I lost this game, because I was not good at doing it. In addiction, I ate a lot of delicious food. For example, I ate crabs and oysters. The most delicious food is NEW YEAH dishes which my grandmather made. That's why I am worried about my weight.

I also got a car license and drove my family's car. It was much larger than car school's car,so I was very scared. However, it was very fun.


コメント

  1. It's nice. I'm envious of meeting cousin.

    返信削除
  2. During this winter vacation, I ate crab dishes too! You had a good time, didn't you?

    返信削除
  3. You had a great time! Nice!

    返信削除
  4. Congratulations for your driver license! It must be fun to drive a car.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Podcast

Vtuber